Chef Matt is back on NUGL TV with Episode 3 of ‘Ganja Eats: Cooking with Cannabis!’ In this episode, Chef Matt whips up THC-Infused Lamb Chops with Mini Potatoes & Asparagus – guaranteed to blow your mind! Grab the ingredients and follow along!
Prep time 25 min, cooking time 15-20 min. Feeds 3.
- 3 Lamb Chops, T-Bone Cut
- JUJU Royal Spicy Jerk Hemp-infused Olive Oil
- Mini Potatoes (Boiled)
- Raw Garlic
- Fresh Rosemary
- Soy Sauce
- Chef Matt Full Spectrum 25mg Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- Allow lamb chops to rest until room temperature.
- Add a pinch of salt to both sides of each chop.
- Allow pan to heat on high.
- Add 2 Tbsp JUJU Royal Spicy Jerk Hemp-Infused Olive Oil to the pan and allow to heat for approximately 30 sec.
- Add chops to the pan and sear for 4 min until it forms a crust (presentation side).
- Flip over, and allow to sear for 3 min.
- Turn on each edge to render the fat into the pan, approximately 2 min.
- Remove chops from the pan and allow to rest.
- Add pre-boiled mini potatoes to rendered fat and JUJU oil left in the pan.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roll potatoes in the pan, allowing them to blister, for approximately 8-10 min.
- While potatoes are blistering, prep Lamb Sauce; combine the following ingredients into a small bowl and mix well:
- 5 cloves raw garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chef Matt Full Spectrum 25mg Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- Once blistered, remove potatoes from the pan, and plate them with the lamb chops.
- Discard old oil from the pan and add new JUJU oil, heating for about 30 sec.
- Add asparagus to the pan and cook until crisp.
- Remove asparagus and plate with the lamb and potatoes.
- Drizzle lamb sauce over everything.
- Add balsamic glaze.
- Congratulations! You’ve just made some of the best lamb chops, possibly ever.
Chef Matt’s THC and CBD cooking products can be found at your local dispensary. Visit chefmattcooks.com for more info about Chef Matt’s products and services.