More

    THC Gummies Found to be behind Four-Year-Old’s Death

    A Virginia mother is facing felony murder and child neglect charges after her four-year-old son died two days after eating a large amount of THC gummies, authorities say. The gummies were reportedly left within the child’s reach, and he consumed an estimated 20 to 30 of them. This serves as a tragic reminder that cannabis edibles can be extremely dangerous for children, and should always be kept out of their reach. Symptoms of THC overdose can include extreme anxiety, paranoia, and even hallucinations. In severe cases, it can lead to coma or death. If you suspect your child has consumed cannabis, it is important to seek medical help immediately.

    What are your thoughts on this story? Let us know in the comments below.

    GET THE LATEST FROM NUGL IN YOUR INBOX. SIGN UP RIGHT HERE.

    By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy & to receive electronic communications from NUGL, which may include marketing promotions, advertisements and sponsored content.
    ADVERTISEMENT

    MORE
    LIKE THIS

    MORE
    FROM NUGL