Chef Matt is back on NUGL TV with Episode 4 of Ganja Eats: Cooking with Cannabis! In this episode, Chef Matt whips up a plate of creamy cannabis-infused garlic parmesan shrimp over a toasted baguette! Hide your ladies, fellas; this one is coming for em’!
20 mg Cannabis, Prep Time: 10 mins, Cooking Time: 10 mins, 1 Pan, Serves 2
- 1lb Shell on Shrimp
- Dry Rub: paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, Cumin, Rosemary Thyme, chili powder, ginger, dry coffee – (Old Bay will substitute)
- Heavy Cream
- Chef Matt’s Cannabis-Infused Vegan Ghee
- Sliced & Toasted Baguette
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter to the pan, and allow it to melt.
- Add shrimp.
- Add 1 tsp dry rub and mix well.
- Allow it to cook for approximately 2 mins per side.
- Remove shrimp from the pan, allowing the remaining spice and butter to stay in the pan.
- Add another 1 Tbsp of butter to the pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp of crushed and chopped garlic to the pan.
- Add 1 cup spinach, and cook down for about 1 min.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream, and mix.
- Add ½ cup of parmesan cheese.
- Add 2 Tbsp of basil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of cilantro.
- Add ½ tsp of Chef Matt’s Cannabis-Infused Vegan Ghee.
- Add shrimp back to the pan.
- Heat to about 160 degrees.
- Simmer approximately 2 min.
- Spoon over sliced & toasted baguette.
- Add basil garnish.
Violá! You’ve just created Creamy Cannabis-Infused Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Over a Toasted Baguette!
And if you’re looking for that special sauce to make your recipes pop, don’t forget to check out chefmattcooks.com
Find Ganja Eats and Chef Matt on IG: @ganjaeats or @chefmatt2.0