Here’s a twist on a holiday classic that’s sure to be a hit. Chef Matt’s Cannabis Sweet Potato Pie boasts a light and buttery crust, while its firm but creamy filling offers sweet and earthy notes brought forward by the raw flower in his signature THC and CBD vegan ghees. This rich slice of delight will have you feeling warm and fuzzy by the fire, the entire holiday season. So let’s get cookin’!
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes, freshly roasted or canned
- ¼ cup Chef Matt THC Vegan Ghee, 80mg THC
- ¼ cup Chef Matt CBD Vegan Ghee, 40mg CBD or ¼ cup butter
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust or Chef Matt’s CBD Infused Vegan Pie Crust
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, ghee, (*butter), egg yolks, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and evaporated milk. Mix together well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add ¼ cup sugar and fold into sweet potato mixture.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Reduce heat and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until firm.
Chef Matt’s THC and CBD cooking products can be found at a dispensary near you. Visit chefmattcooks.com for more info about Chef Matt’s products and services.